After an in-depth discussion of your needs and how she can help you, you will collaborate to make sure your presence on the Web represents you or your company to best advantage.
After doing her own Web sites before WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) site builder programs, Sandy realized she did not like html coding or difficult to learn programs. So, in 2010, when she made a commitment to teaching small business owners to build and maintain their own Web sites, she tried out all the WYSIWYG site building programs she could find.
From the point of view of a non-technical person, she found that YOLA.com offered the best of everything for the price. You get more file storage, unlimited pages, great band width, larger file uploads, easy to use search engine optimization tools, uncomplicated drag and drop text, photos, html, forms, social media and PayPal tools, and a beautiful selection of highly customizable premium templates.
Sandy chose an easy-to-learn and easy-to-teach program, and now, she only builds YOLA sites. And, she can teach you how to build your own or maintain the one she builds for you.
Translate This Page
- What are the key reasons for creating/revamping your website?
- What goals do you have for the site?
- What products/services do you offer?
- What benefits do your customers gain from these?
- Who is your target audience(s)?
- What do you know about your customers (demographics and psychographics)?
- What methods of selling do you employ?
- What other marketing materials do you have available?
- What web pages do you envision on your site?
- Are there other sites you'd like to link to? (And why?)
- What other sites do you like (and why)? (Doesn't have to be in your industry)
- What can you tell me about your brand, i.e. how do you want to be portrayed online/what personality, tone of voice, style, etc?
- Who are your main competitors and what are their web addresses?
- Are you aware of the keywords or phrases favored by search engines?
- What mandatory content do you require?
- Is there anything else you'd like?
"Sandy does a great job at a great price. She works quickly, and is delightful to work with. Sandy gave me marketing ideas, helped me set up PayPal invoicing, showed me how to amend the site, optimized the site with key words for search engines and submitted the site to them, and is providing complimentary weekly reports on site usage. Long story short, she made it much easier and faster than I expected. I whole-heartedly recommend her services." ~Don Schwartz, Transition Mentor 11/22/2014